6.16.2014

july workshops with papel SF



Hi there. Quiet here, isn't it? I have every intention of writing and sharing here again, but I just can't find the time right now. Stella and I have been enjoying our vacation together immensely. We actually just returned from an hour of running together in the Panhandle. I can't believe it! I haven't moved my body in a long, long time. I really hope we keep at it.

In the meantime, I have been teaching myself some new flower techniques for my upcoming July paper flower workshops, including these amazing godetia. I could just wear these alone and be happy, but these workshops will also include marigolds, ranunculus, easy and awesome dahlias, roses, bougainvillea that I am very excited about, and simple carnations. 

Please join me! You can sign up at the links below, with a north bay option and another dahlia class soon to be announced as well. I hope to see you there. Happy Monday! xoxo

PAPER FLOWER HEADPIECES
Makeshift Society San Francisco
July 10, 2014 6:30-9:00 p.m.

PAPER FLOWER HEADPIECES
Handcraft Studio School
July 13, 2014 10:30-1:30 p.m.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...