4.09.2014

me + williams-sonoma



A few weeks ago I was contacted by a writer from Williams-Sonoma Taste to do a little feature on me, my donuts, and some of my ideas on entertaining and the like. I was more than happy to oblige. Thrilled, actually!

This was my first real interview, and I enjoyed answering the questions. It helped me sharpen my ideas on what I'm doing with the donuts, where they are going, and where I am going. I talk a bit about how "corner blog" came to be, how the donuts started and other fun stuff. It also reminded me that even though I am a paper-cutting robot right now, I used to entertain and cook like a regular person, something I am so looking forward to getting back to!

If you'd like to check out the interview, you can find it HERE. And if I don't make it back here until next week, have a great weekend! 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...