10.23.2013

what i: donut sweatshirt


Looking good from the neck down today.

It has been NINE MONTHS since I did one of these "what i" posts. I can't believe it! I know I've worn a few nice things lately, in between the times I wear the same clothes three days in a row. Do people notice that stuff when they only see you at school drop off and pick up? I dunno.

Anyhoo, is this sweatshirt not totally made for me? Actually, if it was really made for me it would have some geometrical diagram of a torus (a donut shape), but this is good enough. Did you know I reserved "the torist" dot com for that day one day where David and I open our fantasy coffee shop/storefront where I will sell my donut-shaped everything while he serves up his amazing pour over coffee to all the people? Thinking ahead!

You can find my sweet sweatshirt HERE. You're welcome! 

p.s. The One Kings Lane sale is going really well! I sold two pieces in the first hour and also received several commissions out of it, too, so I'm happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...