10.13.2013

handcraft studio school class coming up



Good morning! I hope you had a great weekend. I had a great night out with David on his birthday Saturday night (I feel like I haven't been out in months, so it was extra special), and we hit up the busiest pumpkin patch in all the land yesterday. Fun times.

Now it's back to the grindstone, and I just wanted to remind anyone in the S.F. Bay Area (and beyond!) that I have a really fun class coming up at the beautiful Handcraft Studio School in Emeryville in two weeks. I'll be teaching paper flower headdress making, and I'm working on adding a new technique or two to the mix for the class. I have ordered a crazy range of crepe paper colors so you can make anything from a Frida-esque marigold piece to a fresh, spring-y piece to something you could wear through the holiday party season this year. The palette is all over the place!

I'd love it if you could join us! If you'd like to sign up for the Sunday, October 27th class, please email the lovely Marie at info@handcraftstudioschool.com and she'll get you all set up.

Have a great day! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...