10.07.2013

fall flower headpieces


fall flower headpieces

Today I am really excited to announce that I have been selected by Carte Fini as the first artist in their new featured artist program. For the next three months I will be creating seasonal projects made from their gorgeous floral crepe paper which will be featured at the Carte Fini website.

For my first project I've made these pretty (and pretty big!) dahlia and marigold headpieces. Click HERE for the full fall flower headpiece tutorial over at Carte Fini. There I'll walk you through how to make the pink, pointy-petaled dahlia, but there is also a guide for how to cut the petals for the other three flowers. I'll be slowly adding these headpieces to my papel SF Etsy shop as well. 

I hope you'll head on over to Carte Fini and check out their featured artist program. And have a happy Monday!

fall flower headpieces







4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those headpieces are fantastic! And congratulations on being the featured artist. You go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, TL! It's exciting to get acknowledged in that way and I am loving the challenge of it. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lucindadup@Gmail.comOctober 12, 2013 at 1:42 PM

    Good day from South Africa. I love love love your work. You have really inspired me to go for it and make all my flowers for my wedding and start a paper flower business on the side because there is nothing like this on the market.The only thing is I struggle to find good quality crepe paper. I will seach all my options or maybe I can import it my self. You and Martha Stewart are legends in my eyes. Keep your passion flowing and thank you. LucLucinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucinda,
      This is one of the sweetest comments I have ever received. Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you can find the paper! It is so much fun to use. Good luck with your wedding and everything, and please send me some photos if you do make some pieces for yourself.
      xoxo, Tiffanie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...