10.25.2013

diy holiday crafts & cocktails promo video




I think I've mentioned here before that I will be teaching a live online craft class which is coming up soon. Here is the promotional video for my class, which is part of the d.i.y. holiday crafts & cocktails package being offered through creativeLIVE. If you don't know, creativeLIVE is a great resource for all types of online video classes on a wide range of creative topics.

On the morning of Friday, November 8th you can watch my class live at no charge (the class runs from 9:00 until noon), OR you can purchase it at any time to watch in the future. See here for more details on the class and on how creativeLIVE works. I'll be demonstrating how to make some really cute and fun woodland egg ornaments to a small studio audience (if you'd like to be part of the audience, click here for the application).

As I mentioned, the class is also being offered in a fun d.i.y. holiday class bundle with other classes by Janette Crawford, Lisa Solomon, and Genevieve Brazelton. They are all lovely women with great talents to share. I hope you will consider checking out my my class when it airs on the 8th. I am going to tune into the rest of the classes as well. I have been wondering about Genevieve and her bitters business for a long time! Here is the link for the four classes bundled together.

I am trying to leave vanity aside here, but that video was pretty hard for me to watch. I've let myself go completely, it's official. That's all I'll say for now on that topic. But, oof. I am still really excited about this experience, but I wonder if the nice folks at creativeLIVE wish they had screen-tested me before I signed the contract. 

*******************************************

A quick reminder that there are some spots left in my paper flower headpiece class this Sunday, October 27th at Handcraft Studio School in Emeryville. If you live in the Bay Area and want to register, please drop a note to Marie at info@handcraftstudioschool.com. That class runs from 1-4:00 p.m. and we will have light snacks and a little wine, and make some great headdresses. It's going to be a lot of fun, and I'd love to see you there!

Have a great weekend. Back next week with a new donut project with any luck! xoxo





4 comments:

  1. YOU LOOKED GREAT! I am not just saying that. I am so proud of you and excited to see this come to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a doll. Thank you. I'm in a downward sad spiral about it though. Getting old is TOUGH! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I agree with Heather - you look (and sound) so very nice! (We're all hardest on ourselves, why do we do that?!) I love your ornament and the other class projects are enticing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann. I just can't bear it, though. BIG eye opener for me, but I really appreciate your comments. AND, I still need to do that review, and I WILL! Halloween costumes have clogged up my week and until the creativeLIVE class on the 8th I am feeling a lot of pressure, but you are still on my to-do list. xoxo!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...