10.22.2011

cheap date



With the help of free movie tickets, a gift certificate for a nearby sushi restaurant that we won in a raffle, free babysitting from a friend, and the lack of cabs after the movie (forcing us to ride Muni home), we had a relatively inexpensive night out Friday night. The weather was lovely, and as much as I love all the nights out we've had lately, it was good to have one where there was a lot more talking and walking, and a lot less hooting and hollering. 

I usually reserve the ubiquitous blue shoes for daytime, but with the colors in this wonderful vintage Hawaiian dress and my turquoise skirt, I had to wear them out tonight. 

We're looking especially blurry in these photos, but they still will help me remember the night, so that's alright with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...